1.) All Applicants must have graduated from High School (12th Standard), achieving a minimum mark in their 12th level of studies and received
- a.) A minimum of 65% overall within a Social Studies course (or equivalent)
- b.) A minimum of 65% within Math (or equivalent)
- c.) A minimum of 70% Overall in English, Language Arts
*ALL High School marks must be certified by the issuing school.
2.) All students that have attended a post-secondary schooling must provide their credentials and show a PASS, credentials will be required to be certified by the issuing school and will be compared to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) Criteria for the country of origin. To learn more about the IQAS Please CLICK HERE
3.) All applicants MUST pass a pre-admission interview, (this is a fee-for-service) this is where you will provide evidence that you are fluent in reading, writing and speaking in English. Interviews will be arranged prior to formal application. To learn more about the interview assessment for English fluency please CLICK HERE
Pre-Admission Interviews will require applicants to bring
- Two personal references from a former employer or teacher indicating the applicant’s maturity and responsibility.
- Evidence of age (must be 19 years of age or older, exceptions may apply for those that apply at the age of 18 and turning 19 while in School)
- Transcript of ALL MARKS including high-school marks, post-secondary education, language proficiency exam results.
Transcripts will be utilized to assess the students ability within a classroom, pass and fail marks DO NOT result in rejection into the college.
The Royal Alberta College is APPROVED and is Designated as an International Learning Program that is eligible to receive foreign nationals on a study permit. DLI Number O142243313422
- To have the ability to have a valid passport for a minimum of 5 years, and never been denied entry into Canada.
- Proof of ability to acquire funds for a G.I.C (from a bank in India to Bank of Nova Scotia) A sponsorship letter or official documentation (notarized) indicating that the student can pay for the program and living expenses. Remember that you will have to show Canadian Immigration that you have a place that you can reside in while your enrolled in the program.
- A registration fee of $500.00 (applied to tuition cost once the student commences) to be provided before a letter of acceptance is issued (Payment is in Canadian Dollars and is to be paid online and directly to College via-bank transfer) ADMISSIONS ARE CAPPED