Supports in the Community

Resources For You

The City of Edmonton has created a valuable resource to assist newcomers to Canada that includes a 63 page PDF document – We highly recommend that you take the time to look at this link.

Health Link

Health Link is your trusted source of health information.
If you have a health related question, please dial 811 for real time answers and support or at this link.

Bringing people and services together. Find the information you need about community, health, social and government services
across the province.

211 is here to help you find the right community and social services.You can dial 2-1-1 to speak
to an Information & Referral Specialist, or search our online community resource directory,
or chat online with us from 12-8pm MT daily.– Edmonton Region’s 211 service by dialing 2-1-1.
Outside of those areas people can call 780-482-4636 to reach 211.

211 can help you find:

basic needs (food, clothing, shelter and financial support) employment resources parenting support counselling/support groups health care legal services and MUCH more…

Distress Line