Here you will find the policies that govern the administration, academics and students within The Royal Alberta College, these policies have been formulated to assure a fair and bonafide academic environment will be present and consistent for students to achieve their educational outcomes.
The following rules, regulations and policies are listed within the policies handbook in Google Docs
- 1.) Academic Integrity Policy
- 2.) Admissions Policy
- 3.) Assessment and Payment of Tuition & Fees Policy
- 4.) Co-operative Education Policy
- 5.) Harassment Policy
- 6.) International Students Payments, and Student Fees Policy
- 7.) Management of Student Records and Information Policy
- 8.) Protection of Minors Policy
- 9.) Records Destruction Policy
- 10.) Records Management Policy
- 11.) Refunds of Tuition and Student Fees
- 12.) Security Clearance Policy
- 13.) Student Appeal Policy
- 14.) Students with Different Abilities Policy
- 15.) Student Rights and Responsibilities Policy
- 16.) Student Holiday Policy
- 17.) Personal Information for Academic or Statistical Research Policy
- 18.) Work Integrated Learning Policy
- 19.) Academic Warning And Probation Policy
- 20.) Student Absent Deceleration (Short Term)
- 21.) Government of Canada Bill- C35.
The Federal Government of Canada has made many legislations to protect international students, these bills, laws and legislation include, yet are not limited to
- Bill C-35, the Cracking Down on Crooked Consultants Act
- Legislative Summary for Bill C-35 – Library of Parliament
You must be aware that The staff and representatives acting on behalf of The Royal Alberta College must comply with Bill C-35, whereas.
International Student Office Disclaimer: Please note that according to Bill C-35, Immigration, and Refugee Protection Act, as unauthorized individuals we cannot provide assistance regarding how to fill out immigration forms and complete your application. Therefore, we cannot sit by your side to help you through an online application, and we cannot interpret what information the forms are asking from you. We cannot, and are not authorized to give immigration advice in terms of which immigration category would be the best for you.