The Royal Alberta College

Our Policies

Here you will find the policies that govern the administration, academics and students within The Royal Alberta College, these policies have been formulated to assure a fair and bonafide academic environment will be present and consistent for students to achieve their educational outcomes.

The Royal Alberta College (hereinafter shall be referred to as “the college” and/or as “college” and/or The “Royal Alberta College”)

The College follows the rules and regulations as outlined by the Government of Alberta Private Vocational Training Act (PVTA) and is deemed to be in compliance with the Alberta Designation Requirements (ADR).

The stated policies in this section are governed by the college in an independent manner.

The Alberta Licensee in conjunction with The Office of The Registrar shall be the responsible agents for all aspects pertaining to the maintenance, upkeep and enforcement of the aforementioned policies.

The Office of The Registrar is a web-based online office and can be reached by email at Registrar@Alberta.College for any questions on the policies named herein.

The following rules, regulations and policies are listed within the policies handbook in Google Docs

The Federal Government of Canada has made many legislations to protect international students, these bills, laws and legislation include, yet are not limited to


You must be aware that The staff and representatives acting on behalf of The Royal Alberta College must comply with Bill C-35, whereas.

International Student Office Disclaimer: Please note that according to Bill C-35, Immigration, and Refugee Protection Act, as unauthorized individuals we cannot provide assistance regarding how to fill out immigration forms and complete your application. Therefore, we cannot sit by your side to help you through an online application, and we cannot interpret what information the forms are asking from you. We cannot, and are not authorized to give immigration advice in terms of which immigration category would be the best for you.

en_CAEnglish (Canada)