Whether you are an employee or an employer, business writing is crucial. It teaches you how to write clearly and concisely. This course introduces learners to business writing in order to help them improve their skills. Learners are also shown how to prepare a business plan in this course.
This course covers:
- Crafting clear, concise, compelling business documents – from emails to reports
- Working out what you want to say quickly and painlessly
- Grabbing and keeping your readers’ attention with powerful messages
- Structuring your writing for maximum impact
- How to achieve a professional tone of voice in your writing
- How to identify and eliminate tech talk and off-putting business jargon
- Creating the most powerful goals
- How to layout a step-by-step action plan
- How to establish a 90-Day Action Plan
- How to use all of your strengths, advantages, and opportunities to boost your results.
- Finding solutions for any potential obstacles and threats that can keep you from succeeding
- How to hold yourself accountable throughout the year, to make sure you accomplish all of your business goals