Today, it is imperative to know how to write well in order to function effectively in society. The ability to write clearly and precisely is an invaluable skill that will help you in all aspects of your life. In this introductory course on writing, learners will learn about the seven lessons for becoming a standout writer and how to correctly use punctuation.
This course covers:
- Writing clear, precise, and direct prose
- Finding alternative ways of constructing sentences
- Communicating better with readers
- Avoiding clichéd words and phrases
- Developing greater command of the English language
- Learning the basics of English punctuation