About this learning plan
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to take advantage of TikTok for marketing their business
- Anyone who wants to take advantage of TikTok for growing their own personal brand
- Anyone who wants to add TikTok as a competency on their resume or C.V.
What you’ll learn
- How 2 grow your own TikTok account organically
- How to design and scale TikTok ad campaigns
- How to design content specifically for TikTok’s algorithm
- How to get your content discovered, even when your account is brand new
- How to design a personal profile that’s optimized for engagement
- How to design a business profile that’s optimized for engagement
- How to design an aggregator profile that’s optimized for engagement
- How to post content in the best frequency and with the best timing
- How to pick an optimized username
- How to optimize your bio text and profile photo
- How to get your posts seen in other countries
- How to use TikTok analytics
- How to get verified on TikTok
- How to improve the production value of your posts
- How to participate in challenges and follow trends
- How the TikTok algorithm works
- How to create a content plan for posts
- How to handle videos that don’t get seen
- 3 ways to monetize your TikTik account
- How to grow your TikTok account if you’re a business
- How to setup your ad account
- How to design your first TikTok ad campaign
- How to tell when your ads are doing well, or when they need troubleshooting
- How to scale your successful ads effectively
Whether you’re looking to boost your personal profile or hoping to generate revenue for your business, you’ll want to be on TikTok.
The world’s fastest growing social media platform, TikTok has around 800 million monthly active users. (Yep, it’s more popular than Instagram.) Plus, it’s the only place where new users can go viral overnight. In other words, it’s a marketing opportunity you don’t want to shy away from.
In this course, we’ll take you from complete newbie to a bonafide TikTok pro. You’ll learn how to create a personal or business account that users will want to engage with, and how to conjure up an entertaining TikTok post. Growing your account is also on the agenda. In fact, we’ll show you how to get 10,000 followers within 30 days without using dodgy bots or buying followers. We’ll also reveal exactly how TikTok’s algorithm works, so you can ensure your efforts are seen by your target audience. And we’ll teach you the many ways you can make money from your TikTok account.
If you’re a business owner, pay special attention to our TikTok for business sections. They’ll teach you everything you need to grow your customer base, including how to create profitable ads on a modest budget.
As well as listening to us, you’ll also learn from some of TikTok’s brightest stars. See how one singer pushed his track to the top of the charts with nothing but the app. Or dive into the innovative sales strategies used by fast food companies and beauty brands.
You don’t need any kind of a following to get started with this course — just a smartphone and a desire to participate in one of the most fun forms of social media. Got both? Then get ready to grow your profile.
Darius Moravcik is the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) for Reflectly, a rapidly growing mindfulness mobile app. He’s also a 2-time Udemy instructor, with over 7,000+ paying students and 300 5-star reviews.
Evan Kimbrell is in the top 1% of Udemy instructors with over 30 courses on Entrepreneurship & Marketing. His courses have over 630,000 students, 39,000+ 5 star reviews, and have been covered in publications such as TechCrunch, Entrepreneur Magazine, and Buzzfeed.