Contracts and Tenders
-Obtains a Bachelor of Commerce Degree (BComm)
– 12 + years of experience teaching young adults.
-Has experience in writing curriculum
-Has a valid teaching certificate in the province of residence
– Is in good standing with their regulatory association.
– Obtains a Master’s in Education Degree (MEd) With a focus on accounting and business education
- Provide a video-recorded lecture or participate in a recorded video discussion on the topic on the implications of finance and Post Secondary life and personal finance
- Provide a video-recorded lecture or participate in a recorded video discussion on the topic of budgeting
- Provide a video-recorded lecture or participate in a recorded video discussion on the topic of needs vs wants
- Provide a video on “how-to” set yourself up for success, and building credit.
- Provide a video-recorded lecture or participate in a recorded video discussion on the topic of budgeting challenges
- Provide a video-recorded lecture or participate in a recorded video discussion on the topic of “Savings” and “How-to save”
- Provide a video-recorded lecture or participate in a recorded video discussion on the topic of “The In’s and Out’s of Budgeting with an aspect for self-reflection – Where is your money going? Where is money coming from?
- Provide a video-recorded lecture or participate in a recorded video discussion on what to do if you are in financial trouble and how to overcome financial problems.
If you obtain the above-aforementioned qualifications, send your cv, proposal and fee for service before noon mountain standard time on December 26th, 2022 to email@example.com.
We will only engage accepted applications that are qualified for contract negotiations.
French Language Contracts
Posted November 6th 2022
We seek to retain an individual on a contractual basis to conduct online interviews in French (interviews will be conducted virtually.) The individual will have a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Education; an active certification for teaching in a Canadian province/territory and be in good standing with the regulatory board of their profession and governing province/territory.
The ideal consultant will have an active and healthy connection to the French Canadian community in Quebec and throughout Canada.
The minimum requirements are as follows:
Required: Bachelors of Education
Required: Master of Education in Educational Studies
Preferred: Ph.D. in Secondary Education
Required: Experience with a French Immersion School
Required: Contributed to a minimum of three academic publications, published within the last 3 years.
Required: Minimum of 5 academic presentations
Required: A minimum of 13 Years of teaching experience
Required: Experience teaching at the University level
Preferred: Experience teaching in a k-12 school setting
Required: French (spoken and written)
Required: English (spoken and written)
Required: demonstrate extensive leadership experience within an educational setting
Required: Must have knowledge of Google Meet as a virtual interview platform
Required: Knowledge of how to record and distribute interviews via google meets
Required: Interpersonal skills such (but not limited to) as putting participants at ease, contributing positively to conversations and deescalating difficult conversations.
Required: Organization skills such as (but not limited to) tracking and coordinating participants, obtaining release forms, connecting with french speaking participants within their own community and beyond. Other duties may be assigned upon mutual agreement as needed.
The Royal Alberta College (RAC) seeks qualified partners to join our projects (Gen-Z and Skills-Build). We seek opportunities to collaborate with not-for-profit and for-profit entities within consultancy roles. The roles will focus on the best methods for delivering our online initiatives.
Entities that wish to work with RAC on a contractual basis must meet the following:
- Must have experience working in a Canadian school as an educator at the level of a Teacher, instructor, lecturer or professor (adjunct). Staff must not have any conflict of interest.
- Must have Google infrastructure
- Must showcase social justice causes such as equity and parity within their mission.
- Must have the ability to incorporate an intersectoral approach if needed.
- Must be in good standing.
Posted November 11th 2022