International applicants MUST read ALL information on this page.
IF you have a question that is NOT answered in the information provided to you, then please engage us through the proper Facebook page.
After you have completed reading the information on this page, you should become aware of how to apply for an interview (on Page 9 of the “A – Questions & Answers (Q&A) Final”). We will await for you to engage us, we will NOT engage you.
- Cost and fees for Business Administration with Applied Communications (with a Minor) Undergraduate Diploma
- COST, FEES AND HOURS FOR THE MULTI-LANGUAGE EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANT UNDERGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAM
- Cost and fees for the Multi-Language Medical Office Assistant (MOA)
- International Student Pathway
- Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada’s (IIRC) Information
- Language Proficiency Testing
- Cell phones, Weather, Banking, Clothing
- Additional Information for International Students regarding
- Food, Public Transit & Driving
- Working while attending school (International Students)
- Independent Work While Attending School
- The Importance of Working Legally
- Health Insurance for out-of-province and International Students
- Cost of uninsured medication in Alberta
- A- Questions & Answers (Q&A) final JAN 10 2020 40
- B- General info sheet for international students 40
- C- Multi-language Educational Assistant (MEA) INFORMATION SHEET 40
- D- Business Administration and Applied Communication with a Minor (BAC) PROGRAM INFORMATION SHEET 40
- F- RAC STUDENT INFORMATION APPROVED DEC 2019 40