This self-paced course is part of the Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) program. You will learn about the evolution of cybersecurity and the types of security products that have been created by security vendors to address problems facing organizations and individuals. You will also learn how the twelve core elements of the Fortinet Security Fabric combine to create a broad, integrated, and automated solution to today’s complex and ever-changing threat landscape.
The completion of all lessons and associated quizzes in this course completes the requirement to obtain the NSE 2 certification. After completing the lessons, quizzes, and course rating, you will be able to access your certification certificate from the “Completed” section of your Fortinet NSE Institute dashboard. Please allow up to 24 hours for your certificate to become available.
Lessons in this course
- Cloud Security
- Threat Information Services
- Network Access Control
- Secure Email Gateway
- Security Information & Event Management
- Web Application Firewall
- Web Filter
Notes about the NSE 2 certification
- NSE 2 is the second certification in the Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) program.
- NSE 2 is the core-solutions level of the Fortinet NSE program.
- You must complete the 13 mandatory lessons and pass all associated quizzes to obtain the NSE 2 certification.
- The certification is valid for two years from the date of completion.