Government of Canada Study Permits

You are requested to visit the Government of Canada Department of Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Website, to understand the processes for obtaining a study permit, the link is:

:::IMPORTANT NOTICE:::OFFICIAL NOTICE::: Alberta College Does NOT work with any recruiters nor any agents in any capacity and will not render fees to any third party agents on behalf of any applicant.

The content of this page is not a substitute for legal immigration advice. It is for information purposes only and can change without notice. Please refer to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC) website for up-to-date information.

Information for International Students on the need to notify IRCC of transfer.

If you have transferred from another college from another Province inside Canada, then you must read the following links: